As a user of SCREAM.SUPPLY, you agree to uphold an environment of respect and empathy for all users. This code of conduct is partially adapted from the code of conduct from kitty.town.
We ask that you put the following topics behind a content warning (CW) (photos must be marked with the eye symbol - after uploading, before posting):
- Graphic violence or gore
- Sexual content/nudity
- Hate topics (racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia/etc)
- Depression/suicide/mental health
- Flashing video/gifs
- Drug/alcohol use
When in doubt, content warn! If you forget, we'll give you a gentle reminder.
- Untagged pornography and sexually explicit content
- Untagged gore and graphic violence
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- Intentional misinformation
- Sexual depictions of children
- Holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of fascism/radical nationalism
- Promoting the oppression of any group based on gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or class
Any conduct intended to stalk, harass, or intimidate other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions is forbidden and subject to punishment up to and including a ban from SCREAM.SUPPLY.
This can include, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically requested for said engagement to cease may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment.
- Posting and/or disseminating a person's private posts ("toots"), including screen captures or any other content without express permission.
- Intentionally posting or disseminating libel, slander, or other disinformation.
Reports of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be made by using the report button. All reports will be reviewed and dealt with as soon as possible. Admins are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.